Gecogeco Philippines Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, and “Our”) recognizes the importance of personal information privacy and therefore complies with implemented laws and regulations. In this regard, a policy has been established on personal information privacy, which pertains to handling personal information in the Company’s business (IT consulting and system integration services, etc.) and recruitment activities.
1. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information in this policy refers to personal information as defined in Article 2, paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Act”).
2. How To Collect Personal Information
We will acquire personal information to the extent necessary for our business and by legal and fair means.
We obtain personal information mainly through e-mail, exchange of business cards, contracts, inquiry forms, and various services used for recruitment activities.
3. Purpose of Obtaining and Using Personal Information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- Conduct business and communication related to the provision of our services and transactions
- Sales activities related to our services
- Research related to our business or services
- Act as an agent or intermediary for our client company
- Selection and communication with applicants during our recruitment activities
- Announce an event, etc., to market our services, recruitment, and community building.
- Creation of statistical data, etc., processed in a format that does not allow individuals to be identified.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties unless we obtain the individual’s prior consent or unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations.
5. Joint Use of Personal Information
We will share the acquired personal information with gecogeco Co., Ltd. of our group companies to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes described in article.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
When we receive a request from an individual to correct, add, delete, cease the use or prevent disclosing to a third party his/her personal information, we will appropriately respond to the request in accordance with the law and regulations.
However, if all or part of the information may not be disclosed to a third party or if disclosure would result in any of the mentioned following cases, the company will notify them of that effect without delay if the decision is made.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
- If there is a risk of a significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations
8. Contact Information for Inquiries
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact us as follows.
Office Address: 6F Pag-Ibig Fund – WT corporate Tower Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park. Cebu City, Cebu 6000 Philippines
Company name: Gecogeco Philippines Inc.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Last Updated: Oct 31, 2022
Gecogeco Philippines Inc.
CEO Hiroshi Miyashita